1. Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd is the organiser of the competition.
2. The competition is open for entries from 9th May 2018 until midnight (GMT) 8th June 2018.
3. Only one entry is permitted per entrant. Multiple entries from the same entrant will disqualify the entrant.
4. Entry is open to UK residents only.
5. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
6. Employees of the organiser are not eligible to enter the competition.
7. To submit an entry, entrants must share a post to Twitter or Instagram that includes:
a. An original photo owned by the entrant that showcases VSL#3 – plagiarism will disqualify entrants from the competition.
b. A caption of at least 200 characters, detailing how VSL#3 has impacted the entrant’s life.
c. The #VSL3stories hash tag in the caption.
d. The @vsl3_uk account tagged on the same social media platform where the entry is made (Instagram or Twitter).
8. Entrants must follow @vsl3_uk on the same social media platform where the entry is made (Instagram or Twitter).
9. Any vulgar, anti-social, defamatory, or inappropriate photos or captions will disqualify entrants. The organiser reserves the right to exclude any entrants from the competition and any future competitions.
10. Entries will be shortlisted based on adherence to these terms and conditions.
11. The entrant whose entry has the most likes at the time the competition closes will be deemed the winner.
12. The winner will be announced by @vsl3_uk (Twitter and Instagram) on 11th June 2018.
13. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram or Twitter within 28 days of the winner announcement.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of sending the notification, the organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a new winner from the shortlist.
14. The prize for the competition is a month’s supply (30 sachets – 1 per day) of VSL#3, provided as a code which may be redeemed on vsl3.co.uk.
15. The prize is non-transferable and has no monetary value. It cannot be renegotiated, replaced, or exchanged for any other products, services, or money.
16. The prize can only be claimed by the winner – family members, friends, associates or other persons that are not the winner, may not claim the prize on the winner’s behalf.
17. In the event that the prize is unavailable for any reason, the organiser may substitute a prize of like or equal value without prior notice.
18. Entrants grant the organiser exclusive permission to use and publish their name, location, photographs, videos, voices, captions, testimonials and likeness in connection with the competition and for future promotion and marketing purposes, without compensation to entrants.
19. Entrants are responsible for making sure the details provided to the organiser are accurate and correct.
20. The organiser does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, or unpublished entries.
21. All contact information and other personal data provided by the entrant to the organiser will be processed and stored by the organiser, for the purpose of administering the competition and contacting entrants in relation to the competition, for such time as is reasonability necessary to complete the purpose. The information will not be used for any other purposes or used/sold to a third party, and will be deleted without notice when the organiser no longer reasonably needs the information to complete the purpose.
22. The organiser may withdraw the competition without prior notice.
23. The organiser reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the competition at any stage, for any reason.
24. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and the privacy notice of this website.
Date of Preparation: May 2018