Valentines social media campaign 2019
Share your love with VSL#3 on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for a chance to win a FREE MONTHS SUPPLY WORTH £89.70 for you and your loved one. Every entrant gets 14% off this February!
To enter simply follow the steps below:
1.Follow @VSL3_UK (If not already following)
2.Be creative and take a picture of yourself and your loved one with VSL#3
3.Tag @VSL3_UK and use the hashtags #lovevsl3 #vsl3uk
4.Share the love and post on social media
5.All participates will receive 14% off VSL#3 code to use in the month of February 2019
VSL#3 Valentines social media campaign 2019 T&C’s
1. Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd is the organiser of the competition.
2. The competition is open for entries from 1st February until midnight (GMT) 14th of February 2019.
3. Only one entry is permitted per entrant. Multiple entries from the same entrant will disqualify the entrant.
4. Entry is open to UK residents only.
5. Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
6. Employees of the organiser are not eligible to enter the competition.
7. To submit an entry, entrants must follow the instruction on the post shared by VSL3_UK
8. Any vulgar, anti-social, defamatory, or inappropriate photos or captions will disqualify entrants. The organiser reserves the right to exclude any entrants from the competition and any future competitions.
9. Entries will be shortlisted based on adherence to these terms and conditions.
10. The winner will be chosen via a vote on social channels whereby VSL3 will shortlist the top 3 entries and these will be used to vote for the best entry.
11. The winner will be announced by @VSL3_UK social channels and the VSL3 website account on 21st of Feb 2019.
12. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on respective social media channel on the 22nd of Feb.
13. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of sending the notification, the organiser reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a new winner from the shortlist.
14. The prize is non-transferable and has no monetary value. It cannot be renegotiated, replaced, or exchanged for any other products, service, or money.
15. The prize can only be claimed by the winner – family members, friends, associates or other persons that are not the winner, may not claim the prize on the winner’s behalf.
16. In the event that the prize is unavailable for any reason, the organiser may substitute a prize of like or equal value without prior notice.
17. Entrants consent to the organiser exclusive permission to use and publish their name, location, photographs, videos, voices, captions, testimonials and likeness in connection with the competition and for future promotion and marketing purposes in regards to VSL#3 within 2019, without compensation to entrants. The organiser will delete the aforementioned personal data 31st of December 2019.
18. Entrants are responsible for making sure the details provided to the organiser are accurate and correct.
19. The organiser does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, or unpublished entries.
20. All contact information and other personal data provided by the entrant to the organiser will be processed and stored by the organiser, for the purpose of administering the competition and contacting entrants in relation to the competition, for such time as is reasonability necessary to complete the purpose. The information will not be used for any other purposes or used/sold to a third party, and will be deleted without notice when the organiser no longer reasonably needs the information to complete the purpose.
21. The organiser may withdraw the competition without prior notice.
22. The organiser reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue the competition at any stage, for any reason.
23. Submitting an entry to the competition is wholly deemed to be acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
24. Ferring will comply with General Data Protection Regulation requirements limited to its systems and its social media profiles. At any time you can revoke your consent, and Ferring will stop processing your data, however your personal data may still be available to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.